Thursday, December 9, 2010

Computer Illustration Final

For Computer Illustration, we had another open assignment, where we were simply tasked with making a piece as if we were submitting to a company we wanted to work for. I decided to do fashion illustration on a whim, and after looking up how different professional fashion illustrators handled their work, wanted to give the pieces a very loose and quick feel. The class decided my middle piece was the strongest of the bunch, and potentially could have stood on its own, I still had fun with the technique I used (scanning in line drawings and watercolor splotches and collaging them) and am glad with what I learned from the other two pieces. I intend to explore this more, and hopefully refine it into something really fantastic.



No comments:

Post a Comment